Sunday, February 4, 2007



The boys had a blast at the game last night! We got there when the doors opened and they managed to get 4 autographs on their basketballs. They even got their picture made with Mark Cuban! This may not be a big deal to you and me, but they were so excited I thought they were going to faint! Scout and Toby called Brian to rub it in that he wasn't there and I think Scout called his mom every 10 minutes to give her a play by play! I managed to hide from them where we were
going until we got there! Scout's name was even up on the billboard and announced before the game for his birthday! I'm posting the picture, but you can't see it real well on the web although the actual one came out great!

2 comments:

Ron & Anne said...

Is that Mark Cuban in the first picture?

It's great to see you blogging!

Shannon said...

He's Hot.

Yea for you and your new blog. I'm going to add yours to mine now!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brian! It's fun having your b-day on Super-Bowl, no? I called it the Shannon-Bowl one year, did y'all call it the Brian-Bowl this year?
Also, got my card, thanks guys! Only a few more hours of being 27!
Love ya!
Shan