Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yellow Belt Testing 6-23-07

Toby had his yellow belt testing yesterday. He passed with flying colors. I video taped it, but have no idea how to put the video on the blog, so pictures will have to do. His next testing will be in August for his advanced yellow belt.
For those of you who want a baby update. I'm having what you would call all freaking day sickness. This is the first time I've been out of bed in 24 hours. I finally caved and called the doctor on call this morning to get some nausea medicine. I thought it would pass, but it's only getting worse!!! Thank God for medication. I know all of you are wanting to see belly pictures, but I've actually lost about 10 pounds over the last 2 weeks, so there isn't much to see.....There will be soon so stay tuned!

No comments: