Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vacation - Day 3 - Cedar Creek Lake













We spent vacation days 2 & 3 at Cedar Creek Lake. Memaw and Gary went out on the boat with us last night, but I couldn't find the camera. I found it this morning and we got some good pics. Toby attempted wake boarding and Scout water skiing. Neither had much success, but we'll continue trying throughout the week.




The dogs loved the water. Maddie played a game of catch with the boys in the lake. Reagan mainly jumped in to get wet and then sun bathed on the deck. As for me, it was just down right hot! I couldn't decide which pictures to put on, so there are a lot. The boys were wiped from hours on the lake, so they slept on the way home.


We get up early in the morning to begin our Day 4 journey to the cabin! I'm looking forward to it so we can set up my hammock and I can read while they hike!

No comments: