Thursday, January 31, 2008

Landry is 1 Month Old Today!





So Princess Landry is 1 month old today. We stopped by the doctor's office for a quick weight check. She is up to 8 lbs. 8 oz. She's a little piggy. We are so amazed everyday by her and the new things she is doing. She smiles every time she hears her daddy's voice and turns her head to look for him. She has discovered her hands, too. She'll hold them out in front of her and play with them. She's starting to bat at the toys hanging on her play gym as well. We've started tummy time and her neck muscles are getting really strong. Her legs are super strong, though. You can stand her in your lap and she'll stand on them......She's Super Girl! Everytime she eats she holds one arm straight out in front her. We always say aloud to her when she does it, "to infinity and beyond! (that's a Toy Story reference for those of you that think we are nuts.) She is staying awake alot now, sleeping 6-7 hours (yippee) and her eyes are as blue as can be and her hair is getting blonder each day. Every day is a new blessing to us. We love her so much and are enjoying every minute.

7 comments:

Anne said...

She looks really cute! And she has enough hair that she doesn't need te bow.Anne

Tara said...

so adorable...must say i am surprised by the pink bow:) it is precious!

The Young Family said...

Would you believe people still think she's a boy even with all the hair....ARGH---It's her name that throws people off!

Nana - when you coming to see me again. I need my fingernails cut and mommy & daddy are scared to do it!

Unknown said...

With that bow I don't think anyone can mistake her for a boy. Somewhere there are pigs flying because they saw you willingly put a pink bow on that baby. I bet there are tons of people saying "I told you so". She is adorable, I can't wait to meet her.

The Young Family said...

Heck, I'll admit it. I'm a sucker. Princess Landry has to have pretty things. At least
Ididn't buy a tiara.

Deanna said...

I am with everyone else. I was completely suprised by the pink bow. But the blog being pink was a HUGE step! I knew you would change your mind!

The Young Family said...

Pink blog, I don't see a pink blog.....