Monday, February 11, 2008

My Visit to Aunt Terra's & Uncle Matt's


So Mommy loaded me and my crap up in the Suburban last weekend and took me to Montgomery to visit Aunt Terra and Uncle Matt. Daddy was at the boat show, so it was perfect timing. We had a lot of fun. I got to go to my first party and of course I was the hit. Everyone Oo'd and Awe'd over me (as they should).

On Saturday we drove into Conroe to see Uncle Matt's mom. She was really nice. Her house is decorated so cool! I wish her Zebra room could be mine when I get bigger. Mommy's put pictures of it in the slide show.....it is SO awesome. Her whole house is decorated neat, mom took pictures. There are pictures of Aunt Terra's house and crazy dogs, too.

Aunt Terra is not ready for kids of her own. I cried almost every time she held me. She was so scared that she was going to hurt me that it stressed me out. You will see in most of the pictures with her I am screaming. She did successfully change my clothes and she made mommy take a picture to document to occassion. She did FAIL the diaper changing challenge though. I peed all over her (see the pictures in the slideshow) Mommy and Aunt Shannn laughed their butts off!! She needs to get the book "Diaper Changing for Dummies!" Aunt Shannon jumped in and helped her get my pee clothes off and new clean clothes on!

Aunt Shannon drove up from Houston on Sunday to visit me. That was a nice suprise. We all piled in the truck and went on a shopping spree for ME! It was OK, daddy left a voicemail saying he sold a really expensive boat and Mommy could buy me pretty pink dresses. So not everything she bought was pink, but most of them have pink somewhere on it.

Me and Mommy drove home on Sunday night. I was really missing my daddy. That's all for now!

P.S. - I am 6 weeks old today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 6 weeks old day! Thanks again for coming to visit. We had a great time!

Deanna said...

I can not believe you bought pink! I am very impressed!! I told you things would change when you had a girl!! Now I can give you the girly girl clothes and bows Madyson had. I loved the slide show! Especiall Terra and Shannon changing Landry!

Deanna

Deanna said...

I can not believe you bought pink! I am very impressed!! I told you things would change when you had a girl!! Now I can give you the girly girl clothes and bows Madyson had. I loved the slide show! Especiall Terra and Shannon changing Landry!

Deanna