Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Snow Today and Pictures of Landry


Well, we got more snow today. Can you believe it's March and it's snowing....Twice in one week no less.....that's nuts!! Scout went outside and built a snowman. We stayed inside and watched through the window and he started throwing snowballs at us. We took some pictures of Princess Landry today, too. She can hold her own weight when she stands up....who would've tought that at almost 10 weeks old! We got some really good shots of her standing, but they came out way too dark and you can't see.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

That is not fair. All we have right now is water which is going to turn to ice. Landry is getting so big! And I can totally see you in her.

Deanna

Cherlyn said...

Okay I so need you to come over and teach me how to work the blog web-site. I couldn't figure out how to put a slide show up. Love the snow pictures!

Cherlyn said...

I knew you would be the FIRST in line to say that AND I love you anyway for it! :)