Friday, August 29, 2008

5 Year Anniversary


So Brian and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past Sunday. He was actually able to pull one past me and order me flowers with out me finding out on one of my daily credit card charges search!! They were really pretty and I was shocked. I gave him gift #1 on Friday night which was a new camera lense for his camera. He loved it. All the pictures you'll see were taken with it. You won't be able to tell online, but it makes a HUGE difference.

Sunday night, our actuall anniversary, dad came over and watched Landry so we could go out to dinner. We went to Nick & Sam's in Dallas. It was really nice. I was also able to give Brian his favorite rum that can only be bought in Grand Cayman thanks to my good friend Kelly who went there on vacation and I begged her and her hubby to bring it back.

I can't believe it's been 5 years already. Time really does fly! Enjoy the pics and check out the close up's on Landry and see how BLUE her eyes are! There are some pics of Scout's football practice, too!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Happy Late Anniversary!! I never can remember exactly when it was but now I will! I knew it was right after the kiddos came along. Love the pics of Landry. She looks just like her mamma. What a cutie!

Deanna

Tara said...

Where does time go? Happy (belated) anniversary! Can't believe these last 5 years have flown by....