Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tag......

I'm it. I've been tagged by Tara with the 8's list!

Eight TV Shows I Watch
House
NCIS (yes we are old farts)
Fringe
Lost
Criminal Minds
DEXTER - MY FAVORITE
Grey's Anatomy (I'm pretty much off the wagon on this one)
Desperate Housewives - over this one, too. I skip through to see Susan

Eight Favorite Restaurants (Bet I don't have 8, this will be a stretch)
Spaghetti Warehouse
Uncle Julio's
Mama's Daughters' Diner
Cracker Barrel
Cotton Patch
Herrera's
Campizi's
Chik-Fil-A

Eight Things I look forward to/wish for:
Landry's First Christmas
Coming home every night to my family
Going to Italy with Brian
Taking the entire family back to Hawaii
Toby starting 7th grade so he can play sports
Finally finishing college - 3 classes to go - woo hoo!!!!
Getting out of so much debt (yeah right)
Being able to sleep past 7:30 am again!

Eight Things that Happened Today or Yesterday
Picked Landry up from Ms. Vera's
Worked
Checked the college website again to see if my art grade was posted
Talked to Terra
Took drugs and went to bed
Was on Monday/Tues midnight, but this counts, piled in the closet with the baby when the tornado sirens went off at almost midnight
Took a bath in peace
sat in traffic

Eight Things I CANNOT Do:
Cook
Clean
Pick-up after myself (says Brian)
Whistle
Draw
Say Roy
Ride a bike
Ski

Ok, I'm done.....Tag you are it

3 comments:

Tara said...

Glad you played along:-) Didn't know about the roy thing;-)

I meant to put the debt thing on mine too--we WILL get there!

Shannon said...

You've taken an Art class? How'd that go? I even opted not to choose art as my minor (which most designers do)... Let me know how it goes!

The Young Family said...

It was art appreciation, took it for my humanities requirements!!