Sunday, May 4, 2008

Landry is 4 months and 4 days old!


Today we went to visit Chris and Trish's new baby Katelin Alyssa. She was born on April 27th! She's a cutie pie. Landry wasn't sure what to make of her. She was so tiny I think she thought she might be a toy. She stared at her a lot, but got a bit aggetated when I held her! Check out the link to their blog to see lots of pictures!

When we got home I took a few pictures of her at 4 months so everyone can see how much she's grown. She has her 4 month appt tomorrow, so I'll post official weigh in and height!

P.S. - Happy Birthday Becky!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

She is getting so big. I have got to get up there and see you so I can hold her! Madyson wants to come also! She just told me she needed a baby sister!! NOT!! Can't wait to see how much she weighs.

Deanna