Saturday, December 31, 2011

Landry's 4th birthday


Four years ago today, I delivered our little miracle Landry Kate. I still remember running outside while the boys were playing basketball to whisper in Brian's ear I was pregnant. 36 weeks later little Landry decided to make her arrival on New Year's Eve. Never in a million years did I have any idea the love I could feel for a little girl and my willingness to suck it up and buy princess and pink stuff!
Let's not forget to mention the trip to the Disney Store with daddy where he got her a Cinderella gown and slippers, Prince Phillip, Prince Eric, and a Tangled night gown to go with the stuff she had already got: Snow White night light, a Rapunzel dress, Princess Tiana, Cinderella, and a princess book to help her learn to write!
Happy birthday baby girl, we love you!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Can't believe how grown up our kiddos are! Happy Birthday, Landry!