Saturday, November 3, 2007

28 Weeks - Officially the 3rd Trimester & Baby Shower Day!!!



Here is my 28 week picture. It's from the shower today. The shower was great. Terra, Shannon, Natalie, and Jessica did a wonderful job! Be sure to actually scroll through all the pictures and not just look at the flash slide show. You've got to check out this diaper cake Shannon & Terra made that consisted of almost 700 diapers. The shower was great, I got a lot of cute stuff and I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a really long time! For those of you far away, I wish you could've been here. We played lots of silly games and ate some really yummy food!

2 comments:

Kevin and Becky said...

On behalf of those who are far away, wish I could have been there! I'm glad you & Landry had fun!

Matt and Terra said...

We enjoyed doing it! I'm glad that you had a good time.