Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And You Think I Am Huge

OK, for all of you that think my belly is big, check out my friend Tara's. She is due 2 weeks before I am and she makes me not even look pregnant (ha, ha)!! I went to San Antonio this past weekend for her shower. I hurt just looking at her.


On another note, for those that wish to know why I am on an I hate Target tirade. I received 2 of the same gift at my shower. I went to try and exchange one of them for another item. I didn't receive a gift receipt, but I assumed since I was registered and they track those things I would be able to exchange without a problem.........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have a new return/exchange policy that went into effect on August 1st that states if you do not have a receipt then you can only make 2 returns/exchanges per 12 months and the item cannot be over $20.00. Well, the item I had cost $20.99 so they wouldn't let me exchange it. I went round and round with them before asking to speak to a manager. Long story short, the manager told me I was SOL, but she said the whole phrase. I was/still am furious. I came home, deleted my registery and faxed and mailed a letter the to CEO, President, and VP of Customer Relations. Again, I HATE TARGET and that just kills me because I really love Target!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought maybe you were over the Target thing by now. It definitely stinks. Tara is normally so tiny! Her back must be hurting.

Trish Hicks said...

It hurts my back just looking at the pictures of you two. Did you save the winning "string" from your shower? I bet I'll beat it! Chris says I'm going to be a house. (He's so kind). Can't wait until I look pregnant and not just chubby!

The Young Family said...

I didn't save the string, but my friend Tara did hers. I'm not all sentimental like that!